CYBERARTS APPLICATION PROCESS
DON MILLS COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE
Applications for CyberARTS look different this year. Due to the current situation, in-person interviews will defer to next year. All applications and portfolio submissions will be submitted online to enter the program in fall 2021. Only where applications exceed available spaces, interviews may be part of the selection process.
STEP BY STEP
Please complete all steps to the application process. Once completed you will use the Upload form to submit all documents. Thank you for you interest in the CyberARTS program we wish to the best in your educational pursuits.
1. Download and complete the CyberARTS Application.
2. Download and complete the OPTIONAL ATTENDANCE form.
(Everyone applying for Specialized Programs must complete the optional attendance form).
3. Download and complete the ART ACTIVITY.
4. Photograph your Art or Design works (min 5, max 8). Ensure your photos are in focus and well lit to showcase your abilities. (prepare for upload JPEG, PNG)
5. Prepare a short write up about each Art or Design piece. Include the Name, Size and Medium(s) used, (See example in Step by Step Guide)
6. Prepare a brief paragraph about why you want to join the CyberARTS Program.
7. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ABOVE, YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE THE FORM AND UPLOAD FILES!!
FORM LINK will be posted after the Virtual Information Night Presentation on November 24, 2020.
IMPORTANT DATES 2020 / 2021
Please make note of important dates and times. Application Deadlines and Interview times.
Information Night sessions are designed to welcome you into the Don Mills community and to help you make informed decisions about specialized programming within the TDSB.
INFORMATION NIGHT PRESENTATION
Completed CyberARTS Application, Optional Attendance form, Art Activity, Art or Design pieces uploaded.