Applications Due - Nov. 25, 2022
Applications and portfolio submissions will be submitted online to enter the CyberARTS program.
All applications will be entered into a lottery for candidate selection.
Each applicant will submit one art or design piece and a short write up describing the submission.
1. Original Art
- • artwork must be original work, and not copy-art
- • art can have been made with any medium (sketchbook, paint, digital art etc.)
- • sample of work should be something that the applicant is proud of
- • Describe your the creative work you submitted
- • What is its meaning? What was your creative intention?
- • Why are you most proud of this work?
TDSB APPLICATION LINKS
Once completed you will upload your artwork and write-up.
- • CyberARTS Upload Process
- • Step-by-Step Video Guide
Thank you for you interest in the CyberARTS program we wish to the best in your educational pursuits.